While searching for a motorcycle to ride cross country I came across and purchased the best bang for the buck available in the motorcycling world!
The Honda NC700X DCT
Here's five reasons why its Jenius
- The most efficient full size adventure motorcycle available. 60-70 MPG is the norm for the NCXD.
- The most advanced transmission. The DCT in this bike is the best transmission available in any motorcycle today. I like to think of myself as a motorcycle purist of sorts, but there is no denying that the DCT is the future of motorcycling. All you have to do is look back a decade at performance cars to see this. Performance car enthusiasts, including myself, shared initial disdain for the DCT. Fast-forward a decade and now a majority of performance cars come equipped with the DCT and many enthusiasts choose it over the manual because it beats the manual in every performance category there is.
- The Jenius Frunk makes use of the unique engine design and smaller tank afforded by the high MPG. It fits a full size helmet, has a tool kit, 12v outlet, and owners manual all tucked neatly inside!
- Cheap entry price of around $4k on the used market is ridiculous. You get half the performance of their larger DCT bikes for only a fraction of the price!
- Honda Reliability......Nuff Said!